EF 8-15MM F4 F-EYE USM
Versatile fisheye zom lens
A versatile fisheye zoom lens offering a choice of full frame or circular image. The EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM is part of Canon’s high performance L series lenses and delivers fantastic image quality, even with such a wide angle view.
- Circular or full frame Fisheye zoom lens
- Part of Canon’s acclaimed L series
- Durable and rugged design
- Quiet and fast autofocus
- Full-time manual focusing
- Easier lens cleaning
Circular or full frame Fisheye zoom lens - There’s no need to buy two specialist lenses when the EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM offers, either full frame or circular fisheye images when used with cameras with a 24x36mm (full frame) sensor. For photographers shooting with DSLR’s with a smaller sensor, full frame fisheye images are possible. With a 180 diagonal field of view, capturing the whole scene in a single image has never been easier.
L-series quality - The L-series is Canon's flagship professional lens range, representing the best in precision-designed EF optics. L-series lenses combine superior performance with superlative handling, and are highly resistant to dust and moisture.
Fast, quiet auto focus - A ring USM (Ultrasonic motor) uses ultrasonic frequency vibrations to drive extremely rapid auto focus with near-silent operation. A high-speed CPU and optimised AF algorithms contribute further to AF speed. Full time electronic manual focus override is available without having to switch out of AF mode.
Enhanced image quality with SWC coating - Designed for use in digital photography, Canon’s patented Subwavelength structure coating helps minimise the ghosting and flare caused by internal reflections. By eliminating the cause, the coating reduces reflections and helps to deliver crisp, clear images.
Easier lens cleaning - The foremost and rearmost lens surfaces are treated with a Fluorine Coating which enables the easier cleaning of the lens surface compared to existing coatings.
- Lens hood - EW-77 (15mm only)
- Soft case - LP1219
Claim €150 cashback with qualifying camera!
Purchase one of the selected EOS Cameras and then purchase one of the selected Canon lenses either with the camera or within 90 days to claim up to your cashback from Canon UK & Ireland (Not valid with any other Canon offer, T&Cs apply). Reward must be claimed via the Online Claim Form. Offer extended indefinitely.
As at 20/06/2018 qualifying cameras include:
- EOS M6
- EOS M5
- EOS 5D MARK III
- EOS 5D MARK IV
- EOS 5DS
- EOS 5DS R
- EOS 1D X MARK II
- EOS 80D
- EOS 6D MARK II
- EOS 6D
- EOS 7D MARK II
- EOS 77D
Detailed Product Spec
- Angle of view (horzntl, vertl, diagnl) - 180º - 142º, 180º - 91º 46' ,180º - 175º 30'
- Lens construction (elements/groups) - 14/11
- No. of diaphragm blades - 7
- Minimum aperture - 22
- Closest focusing distance (m) - 0.15m
- Maximum magnification (x) - 0.34 (at 15mm)
- Distance information - Provided
- Image stabilizer - -
- AF actuator - Ring USM (Full time Manual focus)
- Dust/moisture resistance - Yes (Lenses with dust/moisture resistance are fitted with a rubber ring on the lens mount which may cause sligth abrasion of the camera mount. This in no way affects either the lens or camera performance.)
- Filter diameter (mm) - Filter Holder
- Max. diameter x length (mm) - 78.5 x 83
- Weight (g) - 540