AFS 70-200MM F2.8G ED
Boasts superb edge-to-corner sharpness
The Nikon AF-S 70-200MM F/2.8G ED VRII is a professional, fast aperture, telephoto zoom lens with Vibration Reduction, and Nano Crystal coat. Boasts superb edge-to-corner sharpness and fast, quiet autofocus that offers outstandingly sharp images under any lighting conditions. Weather sealed magnesium body to meet the most challenging professional needs.
- 70-200mm zoom range.
- Vibration Reduction II (VR II) stabilization system with Normal and Active modes. Lets you use shutter speeds that are up to 3.5* stops slower.
- Nano Crystal coat reduces ghost and flare.
- 7 ED glass elements to minimize chromatic aberration.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for whisper quiet and fast autofocus.
- Closest focusing distance: 1.4 m.
- Rubber mount seal.
- Instant manual focus override (M/A).
- Detachable hood and soft case included.
- Focal length - 70-200mm
- Maximum aperture - f/2.8
- Minimum aperture - f/22
- Lens construction - 21 elements in 16 groups (with 7 ED and some Nano Crystal Coat-deposited lens elements)
- Angle of view - 34°20’ - 12°20’ (22°50’ - 8° with Nikon DX format)
- Minimum focus distance - 1.4 m/4.6 ft. (throughout entire zoom range)
- Maximum reproduction ratio - 0.12x
- No. of diaphragm blades - 9 (rounded)
- Filter attachment size -77mm
- Diameter x length (extension from lens mount) -Approximately 87 x 205.5 mm/3.4 x 8.1 in.
- Weight - Approximately 1,540 g/3.4 lb.
- Supplied accessories - 77mm Snap-on Front Lens Cap LC-77, Rear Lens Cap LF-1, Bayonet Hood HB-48, Semi-soft case CL-M2