AF-S 16-35MM F/4G ED VR
Ultra-wide-angle zoom with constant f/4 aperture
Ultra wideangle zoom NIKKOR lens, designed for use with Nikon's FX-format SLRs. The World's first ultra wide-angle lens to boast vibration reduction, it delivers amazingly steady images to both the sensor and viewfinder. The superior optical design offers superb performance, delivering outstanding resolution and contrast in diverse conditions. Great value for money, this versatile, take-anywhere lens is a superb option for photographers on a budget.
- Ultra- wide-angle zoom lens with constant f/4 aperture.
- 16-35mm zoom range (DX equivalent: 24-52mm).
- Vibration Reduction II (VR II) stabilization system. Lets you use shutter speeds that are up to 2.5* stops slower.
- Exceptionally high optical performance.
- Nano Crystal coat reduces ghost and flare.
- ED (Extra low Dispersion) glass and aspherical lens elements ensure high resolution and superior contrast.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for fast, quiet autofocus.
Claim €100 cashback
Claim Up To €300 Cashback on selected Nikon DSLR Cameras and Lenses this Summer. Offer available from 15th June until 31st August 2018. Terms & Conditions Apply.
Focal length - 16-35mm
Maximum aperture - f/4
Minimum aperture - f/22
Lens construction - 17 elements in 12 groups (with two ED glass and three aspherical lens elements, and Nano Crystal Coat)
Angle of view - 107° - 63° (83° - 44° with Nikon DX format)
Minimum focus distance - 0.29 m (1.0 ft.) at a focal length of 16mm or 35mm, 0.28 m (0.9 ft.) at a focal length between 20mm and 28mm
Maximum reproduction ratio - 0.25x
No. of diaphragm blades - 9 (rounded)
Filter attachment size - 77mm
Diameter x length (extension from lens mount) - Approximately 82.5 x 125 mm
Weight - Approximately 680 g/24.0 oz.
Supplied accessories - 77mm Snap-on Front Lens Cap LC-77, Rear Lens Cap LF-1, Bayonet Hood HB-23, Flexible Lens Pouch CL-1120