AF-S 14-24MM F/2.8G ED
Extreme wideangle, fast aperture lens
This remarkable professional lens features a Nano Crystal coating to reduce the effects of ghost and flare, and delivers edge-to-corner sharpness that can surpass that of equivalent fixed focal-length lenses.
- Professional, extreme wideangle zoom NIKKOR lens.
- 14-24mm zoom range (DX equivalent: 21-36mm).
- Nano Crystal coat reduces ghost and flare.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for whisper quiet and fast autofocus.
- ED glass to minimize chromatic aberration.
- Rubber mount seal.
- Instant manual focus override (M/A or M switching).
- Integrated hood.
- Soft pouch CL-M3 included.
- Focal length - 14-24 mm
- Maximum aperture - f/2.8
- Minimum aperture - f/22
- Lens construction - 14 elements in 11 groups (with 2 ED glass elements, 3 aspherical lenses and one Nano Crystal Coat)
- Angle of view - 114° - 84° (90° - 61° with DX-format camera)
- Minimum focus distance - 0.28 m/0.9 ft. (with focal length 18-24 mm)
- Maximum reproduction ratio - 1/6.7
- No. of diaphragm blades - 9 (rounded)
- Filter attachment size - N/A
- Diameter x length (extension from lens mount) - Approx. 98 x 131.5 mm/3.9 x 5.2 in.
- Weight - Approx. 1,000 g/35.3 oz.
- Supplied accessories - Semi-soft Case CL-M3
Claim €100 cashback
Claim Up To €300 Cashback on selected Nikon DSLR Cameras and Lenses this Summer. Offer available from 15th June until 31st August 2018. Terms & Conditions Apply.
- Lens case - CL-M3
- Lens cap - LC-1424
- Lens cap - LF-1