EFS 10-18MM F4.5-5.6
Ultra-wide angle zoom lens
An ultra wide-angle EF-S zoom lens that lets you fit more in your shot! Compact and lightweight with a design that's ideal for travel, this ultra-wide angle zoom lens fits more in the frame, adding impact to landscapes, cityscapes and skies. It even allows you to capture expansive interiors and architecture without stepping back.
Compatible with APS-C EOS cameras* including mirrorless using the EF-EOS M Mount Adapter *Excluding EOS 10D, EOS D60, EOS D30 cameras.
The EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM is a great lens for everyday, landscape, architecture & travel. The 10-18mm range gives you an ultra-wide perspective, allowing you to capture imposing architecture and expansive landscapes. Whereas a standard kit lens would usually cover a range of 18-55mm, which is useful for more general purposes.
It's smooth & quiet - the Stepping Motor helps you deliver steady and quiet continuous focusing, meaning that your audio recording only captures the surrounding sounds without the noise of a focusing motor.
When shooting your everyday movies or stills in low light, the Image Stabilizer (IS) technology in the EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM is just what you need to compensate for any slight camera shake, helping you capture your moment first time.
- Concentrate on the look of your landscape shots without worrying about the sun interfering, thanks to the Super Spectra Coating. This means you don’t have to worry about unwelcome orbs of colour or areas of low contrast, allowing you to shoot more freely and concentrate more on enjoying the view.
Claim €20 cashback with qualifying camera
Purchase one of the selected EOS Cameras and then purchase one of the selected Canon lenses either with the camera or within 90 days to claim up to your cashback from Canon UK & Ireland (Not valid with any other Canon offer, T&Cs apply). Reward must be claimed via the Online Claim Form. Offer extended indefinitely.
As at 20/06/2018 qualifying cameras include:
- EOS M6
- EOS M5
- EOS 5D MARK III
- EOS 5D MARK IV
- EOS 5DS
- EOS 5DS R
- EOS 1D X MARK II
- EOS 80D
- EOS 6D MARK II
- EOS 6D
- EOS 7D MARK II
- EOS 77D
- Image size - APS-C
- 35mm film equivalent focal length (mm) - 16-29
- Angle of view (horzntl, vertl, diagnl) - 97°10′ - 64°30′74°10′ - 45°30′107°30′ - 74°20′
- Lens construction (elements/groups) - 14/11
- No. of diaphragm blades - 7
- Minimum aperture - 22-29
- Closest focussing distance (m) - 0.22
- Maximum magnification (x) - 0.15x (at18mm)
- Distance Information - Provided
- Image stabilizer - 4.0
- AF actuator - STM
- Filter diameter (mm) - 67
- Max. diameter x length (mm) - 74.6 x 72.0
- Weight (g) - 240
- Lens cap - E-67 II
- Lens hood - EW-73C
- Lens case/pouch - LP1116
- Rear cap - Lens Dust Cap E
- Magnification w/ Extension Tube EF12 II - Compatible (except at the widest setting)