SAMYANG 8mm F.Eye Nikon
180 degree fisheye nikon fit
The Samyang 8 mm f/3.5 Aspherical IF MC Fish-eye is a premium quality wide angle lens. The lens is produced for cameras with the APS-C sensor.
The construction of the lens is based on 10 elements placed in 7 optical groups. Thanks to using the aspherical hybrid lens and the newest generation multilayer anti-reflection coating, the optical parameters are maintained on the highest possible level. The aperture consists of six diaphragms and can be close to f/22. A built-in lens hood was also used here. The lens offers a 180 degrees field of view for APS-C cameras.
The 8mm Samyang is a diagonal lens of the "fish-eye" type. Thanks to this, the perceived world changes totally. All one has to do is to connect it to the body of the camera to discover a different reality. The traces of the perspective become another centem of the artistic expression. Now only your imagination can limit you.
- Specification - f=8mm / F3.5 (FISH-EYE LENS)
- Aperture ring - F3.5 ~ 22
- Optical construction - 10Element in 7Groups (1 Aspherical)
- Angle of view - 180?(APS-C)
- Minimum focusing distance - 0.3m(1.0ft)
- Filter size - none
- Length - 74.8mm
- Maximum diameter - F75.0mm
- Weight - 417g
- Mounts - Canon EOS, Nikon, Pentax, Sony, Sony E, Four-thirds, Samsung NX
- Lens coating - multi