AF-S 50MM F/1.8G
Lightweight & compact 50mm standard lens
Remarkably lightweight and compact 50mm standard lens. Boasts a fast maximum aperture of f/1.8 that is ideal for low-light situations or when shallow depth of field is required, and contributes to a bright viewfinder image. The re-designed optical construction features an aspherical lens element for superior image quality and Nikon’s exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM) delivers whisper-quiet operation. Great value for money, this is a superb additional lens for photographers on a budget.
- 50mm FX-format standard lens (75mm when used with a Nikon DX-format SLR).
- Fast maximum aperture of f/1.8.
- Ideal for low-light situations or portraits with smooth bokeh.
- Aspherical lens element for superior image quality.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for fast, quiet autofocus.
- Two focus modes: M/A (manual-priority autofocus) and M (manual focus).
- Remarkably lightweight and compact body.
- Weather-sealed metal lens mount.
- Outstanding value for money.
Claim €50 cashback
Claim Up To €300 Cashback on selected Nikon DSLR Cameras and Lenses this Summer. Offer available from 15th June until 31st August 2018. Terms & Conditions Apply.
Tech Specs & Accessories
- Focal length - 50mm
- Maximum aperture - f/1.8
- Minimum aperture - f/16
- Lens construction - 7 elements in 6 groups (with one aspherical lens element)
- Angle of view - 47° (31°30' with Nikon DX format)
- Minimum focus distance - 0.45 m/1.48 ft
- Maximum reproduction ratio - 0.15x
- No. of diaphragm blades - 7 (rounded)
- Filter attachment size - 58mm
- Diameter x length (extension from lens mount) - Approximately 72 x 52.5 mm/2.8 x 2.1 in.
- Weight - Approximately 185 g/6.6 oz
- Supplied accessories - 58mm snap-on Front Lens Cap LC-58, Rear Lens Cap LF-4, Bayonet Hood HB-47, Flexible Lens Pouch CL-1013
- Flexible lens pouch CL-1013
- Lens hood HB-47
- Lens cap LC-58
- Lens cap LF-4