AFDX-10.5MM F/2.8G ED
Fisheye for Nikon DX cameras
This lens enables a unique 180-degree picture angle, close focusing down to 14cm and the kind of incredible depth of field (DOF) properties characteristic of fisheye lenses.
- Developed exclusively for use with Nikon DX Format (not compatible with 35mm film SLR cameras)
- Ultra-wideangle focal length of 10.5mm - diagonal fish-eye lens (Equivalent to 16mm on a 35mm format SLR camera)
- Minimum focus distance of 0.14m (5.5 in.), or (0.03m (1.2 in.) from the lens front, makes extreme close-ups possible
- Nikon's Close-Range Correction (CRC) provides high performance for sharper image
- Focal length - 10.5mm
- Maximum aperture - f/2.8
- Minimum aperture - f/22
- Lens construction - 10 elements in 7 groups (1 ED glass element)
- Angle of view - 180°
- Minimum focus distance - 0.14m / 0.46ft.
- Maximum reproduction ratio - 1/5
- No. of diaphragm blades - 7 (rounded)
- Filter attachment size - Gelatin filter for lens mount provided
- Diameter x length (extension from lens mount) - Approximately 63 x 62.5mm/2.5 x 2.5 in.
- Weight - Approximately 305 g/10.8 oz.
- Supplied accessories - Lens cap (Slip-on), Fixed type lens hood, CL-0715 (supplied