EF 24MM F/2.8 IS USM
Perfect for landscape, travel and documentary
A 24mm prime lens with a fast f/2.8 maximum aperture that is perfect for landscape, travel and documentary photography. Image stabilisation helps in low-light, and USM AF focuses quickly and quietly.
- 24mm wide-angle lens (38mm equivalent on APS-C sized sensors).
- Fast f/2.8 maximum aperture.
- Up to four-stop Image Stabilizer.
- Ultrasonic autofocus mechanism.
- 0.2m close-focusing distance
- Circular aperture for soft background blur.
- Super Spectra coatings reduce flare.
Shoot in low-light conditions - A maximum aperture of f/2.8 permits hand-held photography in available light without flash. Image stabilisation allows shutter speeds up to four stops slower than usual to be used without the risk of camera shake.
Fast, quiet autofocus - An ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) provides fast, near-silent focusing. Full-time manual focus override allows fine adjustment without changing focus modes.
Close focusing - Get near to your subject, with a close-focus distance of just 0.2m, and enjoy a dramatic wide-angle perspective.
Space- saving design - Weighing in at just 280g and measuring 68.4mm x 55.7mm, the Canon EF 24mm f/2.8 IS USM is a lens you can take everywhere. Great for reportage and travel photography.
Designed for great image quality - A seven-bladed circular aperture provides beautiful bokeh, while Super Spectra coatings reduce flare. The Canon EF 24mm f/2.8 IS USM’s classic prime-lens design minimises distortion and aberrations, which can degrade image quality.
Area of use, a portable wide-angle prime lens suited to applications in reportage, landscape and travel photography.
Claim €70 Cashback With a Qualifying Camera!
Purchase one of the selected EOS Cameras and then purchase one of the selected Canon lenses either with the camera or within 90 days to claim up to your cashback from Canon UK & Ireland (Not valid with any other Canon offer, T&Cs apply). Reward must be claimed via the Online Claim Form. Offer extended indefinitely.
As at 20/06/2018 qualifying cameras include:
- EOS M6
- EOS M5
- EOS 5D MARK III
- EOS 5D MARK IV
- EOS 5DS
- EOS 5DS R
- EOS 1D X MARK II
- EOS 80D
- EOS 6D MARK II
- EOS 6D
- EOS 7D MARK II
- EOS 77D
Full Specification of EF 24mm f/2.8 IS USM
- Angle of view (horzntl, vertl, diagnl) - 74°, 53°, 84°
- Lens construction (elements/groups) - 11/9
- No. of diaphragm blades - 7
- Minimum aperture - 22
- Closest focussing distance (m) - 0.20
- Maximum magnification (x) - 0.23
- Distance Information - Provided
- Image stabilizer - 4 stops
- AF actuator - Ring USM (Full time Manual focus)
- Filter diameter (mm) - 58
- Max. diameter x length (mm) - 68.4 x 55.7
- Weight (g) - 280
- Lens Cap - E-58U / E-58II
- Lens hood - EW-65B
- Lens case/pouch - LP1014
- Magnification Extension Tube EF12 II - 0.62-0.43
- Magnification Extension Tube EF25 II - 1.13-0.95