EF180MM F/3.5L USM
Ideal for wildlife photography
With it's telephoto specification, life-size close-ups can be taken from further away without risk of disturbing the subject. Ideal for wildlife.
- Canon L-series high performance macro
- Telephoto focal length
- Life size image reproduction (1:1)
- 3 UD lens elements
- 2 position distance limiter
- Ring type USM AF motor
- Supplied tripod collar
The lens comes with a lens hood and a soft case.
Telephoto macro lens - The EF 180mm f/3.5L Macro USM is a telephoto macro lens which offers a maximum magnification of 1.0x. Life-size close-ups can be taken from further away, and at less risk of disturbing the subject (ideal for insects and other wildlife). The internal floating focusing system minimizes fluctuations in aberrations caused by changes in focusing distance. This ensures the lens is razor sharp from 1.0x to infinity.
L-series quality - Incorporates Canon’s highest standards of precision engineering and optical superiority. The L-series is Canon’s flagship professional lens range, combining outstanding image definition and ultimate performance with all-weather construction to prevent dust and moisture ingress.
Ring USM auto focus with manual override - Canon’s ring USM auto focus system employs ultra-sonic frequency vibrations for fast, accurate and virtually silent operation. Full-time manual focus override, via a large ring that does not move during auto focus, allows photographers to fine-tune focusing instantly.
Super Spectra coating - Super Spectra coatings help ensure accurate colour balance and high contrast, while suppressing flare and ghosting by absorbing stray light that might be reflected off internal lens elements and image sensor.
Claim €200 cashback with selected cameras
Purchase one of the selected EOS Cameras and then purchase one of the selected Canon lenses either with the camera or within 90 days to claim up to your cashback from Canon UK & Ireland (Not valid with any other Canon offer, T&Cs apply). Reward must be claimed via the Online Claim Form. Offer extended indefinitely.
As at 20/06/2018 qualifying cameras include:
- EOS M6
- EOS M5
- EOS 5D MARK III
- EOS 5D MARK IV
- EOS 5DS
- EOS 5DS R
- EOS 1D X MARK II
- EOS 80D
- EOS 6D MARK II
- EOS 6D
- EOS 7D MARK II
- EOS 77D
- Angle of view (horzntl, vertl, diagnl) - 11°25', 7°40', 13°40'
- Lens construction (elements/groups) - 14/12
- No. of diaphragm blades - 8
- Minimum aperture - 32
- Closest focusing distance (m) - 0.48
- Maximum magnification (x) - 1.00
- AF actuator - USM (Mechanical full-time manual focusing built-in.)
- Filter diameter (mm) - 72
- Max. diameter x length (mm) - 82.5 x 186.6
- Weight (g) - 1,090
- Magnification - Extension Tube EF12 II - 1.09 - 0.07
- Magnification - Extension Tube EF25 II - 1.21 - 0.15
- Lens Cap - E-72U / E-72II
- Lens hood - ET-78II
- Hard case - LH-D24C
- Soft case - LZ1324