EF100MM F/2.8L IS USM
High performance macro lens
The EF 100mmm f/2.8 Macro USM lens is equally at home for portraits as it is for macro photography up to life-size (1.0x).
- Canon high performance macro
- Life size image reproduction (1:1)
- UD lens element
- Focus distance limiter
- 8 blade circular aperture for beautiful creative blur effects
- 58mm filter size
- Ring type USM AF motor
- Optional tripod collar
Macro with extended reach - The EF 100mm F/2.8 Macro USM is a medium telephoto lens with a macro feature providing a 1.0x magnification. With eight aperture blades, creative background blur is possible to help make the subject stand out. The lens features a focusing limiter switch which limits the focus range to improve AF speed.
Ring USM auto focus with manual override - Canon’s ring USM auto focus system employs ultrasonic frequency vibrations for fast, accurate and virtually silent operation. Full-time manual focus override, via a large ring that does not rotate during auto focus, allows photographers to fine-tune focusing instantly.
Super Spectra coating - Super Spectra coatings help ensure accurate colour balance and high contrast, and suppress flare and ghosting by absorbing light that might be reflected off internal lens elements and image sensor.
Part of Autumn Cashback & Lens promotion
Until 17/10/2018 this lens is part of two Canon promotions, you can get €70 cashback when you buy it in the period and a further €70 cashback if you purchase a qualifying canon camera within the time period.
Purchase one of the selected EOS Cameras and then purchase one of the selected Canon lenses either with the camera or within 90 days to claim up to your cashback from Canon UK & Ireland (Not valid with any other Canon offer, T&Cs apply). Reward must be claimed via the Online Claim Form. Offer extended indefinitely.
As at 05/09/2018 qualifying cameras include:
- EOS M6
- EOS M5
- EOS 5D MARK III
- EOS 5D MARK IV
- EOS 5DS
- EOS 5DS R
- EOS 1D X MARK II
- EOS 80D
- EOS 6D MARK II
- EOS 6D
- EOS 7D MARK II
- EOS 77D
- Angle of view (horzntl, vertl, diagnl) - 20°, 14°, 24°
- Lens construction (elements/groups) - 12/8
- No. of diaphragm blades - 8
- Minimum aperture - 32
- Closest focusing distance (m) - 0.31
- Maximum magnification (x) - 1.00
- AF actuator - USM (Mechanical full-time manual focusing built-in)
- Filter diameter (mm) - 58
- Max. diameter x length (mm) - 79 x 119
- Weight (g) - 600
- Magnification - Extension Tube EF12 II - 1.19 - 0.12
- Magnification - Extension Tube EF25 II - 1.39 - 0.26
- Lens Cap - E-58U / E-58II
- Lens hood - ET-67
- Soft case - LP1219