RMV02 DIRECTIONAL MIC.
Microphone for analogue and digital camcorders
The Hama RMV-02 Stereo Directional Microphone is a high-performance electret capacitor aluminium microphone for analogue and digital camcorders with excellent characteristics perfect for use professionally as well as for casual use.
The microphone with included swivelling push-on foot and microphone clamp easily attaches to the flash shoe or via a 1/4" (6.4 mm) tripod socket of most digital camcorder, ideally situated for capturing the voice and is powered by connecting the included connection cable to a 3.5mm jack socket or by 1 x Mignon AA 1.5 V battery (not included).
The RMV-02 comes equipped with an extra-strong windshield to prevent unwanted wind interference and the cardioid/supercardioid directivity means that you can record from almost any angle and still get the optimal sound performance. With an impedance of 600 ohms, sensitivity of -65 dB ± 3 dB and a frequency range of 100 - 13,000 Hz, you can guarantee a high standard of audio replication and playback every time. Furthermore, the microphones cable length of 7.5 metres, enables this microphone to be used as a reporters microphone as well as for other uses. With its quality sound, easy attachment and simple use, you will not be disappointed with the RMV-02 Mono Directional Video Camera Zoom Microphone from Hama.
- Electret capacitor microphone for analogue and digital camcorders
- Push-on foot with a swivelling microphone holder for flexible positioning
- Suitable as a camcorder microphone and a reporter's microphone
- Attaches to the flash shoe or via a 1/4" (6.4 mm) tripod socket
- With a windshield to ensure clear outside recording
- With a removable connection cable
- Detachable microphone holder
- 7.5 m cable for use as a reporter's microphone
- Includes an adapter cable with 2 6.3 mm mono jack plugs
- Connection 3.5 mm Jack Plug/6.35 mm Jack Plug
- Directivity Cardioid
- Material Aluminium
- Model Stereo
- Sensitivity -65 dB +/- 3 dB
- Cable Length 7,5 m
- Battery Type AA Mignon
- Number of Batteries 1
- Frequency Range 100 Hz - 13 kHz
- Impedance 600 Ω
- Colour Black
What's in the box
- 1 x "RMV-02" directional microphone
- 1 x push-on foot with a microphone holder
- 1 x adapter cable
- 1 x windshield
- 1 x removable connection cable
- 1 x 7.5 m connection cable
- **Batteries not included